Friday, October 29, 2010

vii

Today, people in general are unhappy with their jobs. I think that this situation is caused for many reasons. First, the conditions of the most works in Chile are very bad (I heard the last year that one survey said that more of the sixty percent of the jobs in Chile were in bad conditions). Other reason is the pressure that the actual economic system makes over the persons. People think that the only way to be successful is making more and more money, and they never stop to think about how they get that money, and what things they are sacrificing.
Well, the problem with the jobs is very stressful. But if you asking me what would be my dreamed job, and you really let me to dream about it, I think that the answer is not very clear. Maybe, the more realistic answer that I could make is something related with my career; maybe some job in a gallery or museum, related to investigations about photography… I don’t know, is only a general idea.
The not realistic answer would be a job in a TV show about travels (maybe as camera-woman because I’m very shy) Sincerely, this job would be fantastic. I could know a lot of countries and interesting places, a lot of different people; and the best thing would be that they channel paid me for this! (I know that this job have a bad side, but I don’t interest me, I’m only dreaming)
Come to think of it, maybe my two options of jobs are equally far from me… But today is a nice day. I love the cold and the clouds, those things make me happy and even I can start to think in a positive way.
Well, that is all that I can say. Regards!

5 comments:

  1. Lucy, you want to be like Anthony Bourdain (i don't know if is well written xD)!

    That should be awesome, almost more than work on porlaputa i think jajjajaj

    About the researcher job, well Guadalupe should be very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaja. Yes, Guadalupe will be very proud of you. However, your perfect job sure will be better pay than history of art.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. diego XDDD
    Anthony bourdain rulz!!!
    i agree also with the two kids behind me.
    Lupita would be proud :P

    Keep going!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think that the idea of working in a "travel show" is a dream, but I also think that the ones that have that kind of jobs were people that one day they also thought that it would be a dream to have a job like that, so if they could do it, why wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can work travel around the world will be incredible. is a great dream, and definitely, a perfect job

    ReplyDelete