Friday, November 12, 2010

viii

This post is very difficult to me. If I had to talk about famous Chileans, probably I would talk more about bad Chileans that good Chileans. So, choose some famous Chilean that could be admired for me is a hard decision. I don’t know what it is my problem.
However, I have to make a decision about it.
Mmmm, well, I think that I can talk about Raquelita (yes, Raquel Calderón, the same young woman that is a Bello’s son like all us). I think Raquelita is a very important personality in the University. She brought the style and the class that the University needs, and she represents the effort of the modern woman: she is a celebrity and a successful law student! I don’t know how she can stand all of this pressures in her young life. Sincerely, I admire her.
I have to confess that I usually visited her Twitter (@kelcalderon), until she protected her tweets (I remember that day with sadness). But the time that I could spend reading her tweets (around a couple of month ago) were the best hours of my life. Since that moment, I discover an amazing and multifaceted woman that could rehearse her choreography in aqua-dance and a couple minutes later she could read Kant or Hobbes for an exam, and all of this activities in a naturally way that is simply amazing.
Now she has a relationship with a model. Like a loyalty fan of Raquelita, I must say that I think that is a bad decision for her life. But well… she is young and not perfect. (even she is very close to that).

9 comments:

  1. Is a joke??????
    well, I read really good comments about her academic performance....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you, KEL is amazing, i want to be like her, i want to do many things and not be stressed, you know acqua-dance, acoso textual and laws are terrible for a non-perfect human been, like us...

    And when i knew that she protected her tweets, i suffer so much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh, you forgot her musical career too!!!!!!!!!!!!! the revelation of the chilan music, a punky girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live for the day of seen her cheking herself in a rehab clinic. I mean lets be honest she must be on something, cocaine for the lower.
    I know I sound like a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raquelita is as when "the tv engender monster". but is a good girl XD

    regard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jajajaja, I laugh a lot with all I had read, there are really varied opinions and very funny.
    I think that she is a strong woman, she is very young and she don't give a damn about what Chilean people say about her and her mother, she only do what make her gain, don't matter if she is the clown of the show.

    Regards Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jajajajajaj. Raquelita rules!!!
    she represent the best of the Chilean woman.
    In the future raquelita will be a pretty lawyer.....
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why do you think that her relationchip es bad for Kel? Maybe he is a "model" of life too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just cannot believe your post lucy xDDDD
    when i grow up i want to be like her! (funny i'm20 and she 19 xD)

    ReplyDelete