Friday, November 19, 2010

ix

For the post of today I have to choose some classmate’s blog that I like it. Well, according to that, I think that my choice is the blog of my dear classmate Willem.
I know that the rate of his posts is not the best, and sometimes he didn’t finish the posts. But Willem is a person with a very particular way to see the life, and more than my words, his blog express this characteristic.
I don’t have a favorite post or subject of the Willem’s blog. In general, I like the atmosphere that the blog involves and express to the readers. The sensation that makes me feel is a kind of calm, for that reason, always that I have a big problem, I visit the Homesick Blog (that is the real name of the blog) and then I can resolve all my problems.
I think that one thing that could help to improve the Homesick blog will be a little of music, that it will help to increase the calm and peace that the blog express. And in the best case, maybe Willem could finish some posts… But, sincerely, I don’t know if that thing could improve the blog; maybe the blog would lost some of the relaxing that express through this kind of post. They aren’t only incompletely posts: they are a way of life.Well, considering the important things that I mentioned before, I can say that the image that represent in the best way the spirit of the Homesick Blog is the picture of a sloth (lazy bear). Those animals express easing and calm in the all fields of its life, exactly like Willem.

6 comments:

  1. I never have visited Willem' blog :O.
    But sounds interesting.
    lucy: that pictures is really nice!!!!!! look his face!!!!!!! he is smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willem likes as a calm person, but I don't know him.
    I don't like lazy bear :s is freak and ugly jaja I don't like really.

    D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, I liked a few post that I read of Willem too, I think he was one of my options to award.
    Great photo!

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Catalina: Willen is calm and soothe person. His blog represent this image in the austerity and simplify appearance.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know if I should hit you or hug you.

    ReplyDelete